Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Photos

Today's blog entry is dedicated to my father who passed away last Monday, July 19. Anna was able to meet her Grandpa earlier this month when we visited California. Ever since Anna was born, my parents have insisted she looks just like I did at her age...so in loving memory of Anna's Grandpa Bob here are some photos of me as a baby...can you see the resemblance too??

Me at 6 months

Me at 6 months playing with the same toy Anna played with while we were at Alastair's parents in Scotland last week

Me (6 months) with my sister (3 years old)...what I like about this photo is Anna sticks her tongue out the same way my sister is doing in the photo!

Me with my father....

4 comments:

Seedman Family said...

Oh sweetie,these photos are priceless for sure. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and am glad he got to enjoy your beautiful baby girl.

love and hugs,
erin

Erika said...

Oh Pen, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I love you friend!

Unknown said...

Hey Penny, both Kelly and I were so sad to hear your father passed away. Condolences from the both of us.

britt said...

You were such a cute baby -- and Anna is just beautiful like her Mom.

Sorry to hear about your Dad -- it's never easy to say goodbye. Take good care.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates