Sunday, January 27, 2013

Brrrrrrrrrrr! Welcome winter weather!

It's cold. And I mean really really cold. It's cold in Canada. This past week has been brutal with the bitter cold. There were days when I took Anna to school and it was 9F/-13C. With the wind chill factor it was sometimes -2F/-18C! The other day it was 12F (-11C) and I actually thought to myself "It feels a bit warmer today!" Last year everyone said it wasn't a "normal" winter....of course I was freezing and now all I can think is "How can anyone call this normal!?" We (by that I mean only once with me and all the rest with Alastair) have braved the cold and taken Anna out in the snow a couple of times. Here are some pictures of Anna enjoying the snow. And now I need to go put on another pair of socks....my toes are cold.
 Anna loves catching the snow on her tongue...if it's not falling from the sky she'll throw the snow into the air herself.
 Of course if you have snow you must make a snowman!

Or even a snowbear!


0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates