Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Left Foot

Mornings are always busy so it's been with great enthusiasm that we encourage Anna to put on her own shoes. And she's good at putting her shoes on...it's putting them on the right feet that we're having a problem with. So here's my solution and I must say it's been a 100% success in helping her put her shoes on the correct feet!
When we wear our rain boots we spell our name to know which shoe goes on which foot...
 and when we wear our runners we put the cupcake together! Every time we put on our shoes now Anna knows she has to "match" them up!
 Putting on our shoes.....sometimes they're hard to get on on!

 Fix the crown...
 Ready to go outside!
 It was Mother's Day last weekend and here is the very special card I got from my girls...
written by Anna herself!

 And a handprint flower made in school!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates