Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Case of the Missing Socks

It's an age old question...where do all the socks disappear when you do the laundry? You think you put them all in the wash but when you put the clean clothes away a sock or socks seem to be missing. I have a small collection of socks on top of Anna's dresser missing their pair. I always thought that maybe there's just one stuck in a shirt somewhere. And then I noticed that Anna just seemed low on socks. Where were all her socks?
And then yesterday Anna and I were relaxing on the sofa when she said "Mommy don't look at me". Of course I just pretended not to look and when I saw what she was doing I had to say, "Anna what are you doing?" I saw her taking off her socks and putting them under the sofa cushion! And when I looked under the cushion I burst out laughing.....because there underneath the cushion were a collection of socks!
Silly little stinker hiding all her socks!


0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates