Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Who's the Mommy!?

On Monday Anna had no school but Matilda did. Anna loves coming with me to take Matilda to school - mainly because she knows that we usually have a lunch picnic in the park after we pick Matilda up. This past Monday when Anna and I picked up Matilda all the kids in Matilda's class yelled Happy Mother's Day to the mommies picking them up and gave them a bouquet of hand flowers. But not Matilda. I asked her what she made and she proudly showed me but when I asked her who it was for she yelled "Anna!" and gave it to Anna! Today when I picked up Matilda she made another Mother's Day craft and this time Anna was not with me....surely this card would be for me. Nope. Same thing as Monday - I asked Matilda who her card was for and with a big smile she said "Anna!" Think it's fair to say Matilda really loves her big sister! 



0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates