Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hello Snow

It snowed yesterday... it snowed a lot! It snowed so much that I thought to myself,"So this is Canada".  At one point I measured the snow outside our back door with a ruler. I thought I would be really clever and measure the snow again in the same spot once the snow stopped. Unfortunately I couldn't do that because there was so much snow I could no longer open the back door!
 
 The wind was blowing the snow a bit much for us to play outside on Friday so I brought the snow inside for Anna and filled the bathroom sink with snow!
The snow finally stopped Friday night and we woke to blue skies and 12 inches of snow!
A foot of snow...not the easiest for Anna to walk in
 
A foot of snow means a lot of shoveling
A foot of snow... perfect for making snow angels

A foot of snow means lots of snow mountains to climb
A foot of snow means a lot of sledding to be had! Sledding at the park...


Sledding through the neighborhood..
 
 
The funniest part of today was this picture....Anna waving and yelling through the window saying, "Hi Daddy! Are you having fun?"
This is what Alastair was doing outside....shoveling A LOT of snow...you be the judge on whether or not he was having fun!
 


0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates