Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Someday my prince will come

Anna loves her Cinderella dress and as much as I love glitter I can only deal with so much glitter on the floor, the sofa and everywhere in the house. But since it was Halloween it was time to make Anna's dreams come true and let her dress up as Cinderella. The only question was...where is the perfect crown for my princess dress?
Boo! This headband was full of Halloween fun but not quite the crown Anna was looking for....
 Off to look for my crown....
Anna put this one on and said King! But it still wasn't the perfect princess crown....
This one looks pretty good...
 Yes! This is the perfect crown for my Cinderella dress!

Whenever we read a Disney Princess book Anna will name every princess but my favorite is everytime you point at Prince Charming and ask who it is she will say "Dada!". Once I showed her a picture of Prince William and Princess Kate...she said Kate was a princess and Pince William was Dada! Here is Anna with her Prince Charming!


0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates